Bends&Curves organises a road trip from mainland Europe to Silverstone race track to celebrate the Lotus Elise 25th Anniversary at Silverstone Classic. Display your car at the heart of the event with Club Lotus, and join us at the Elise Anniversary Track Parade on Sunday 1. August. Don’t miss out; Car Club Display packages are on sale until the end of May (subject to availability). Fill in the form to register for this epic road trip.
On 1. August 1996 the first Lotus Elise was delivered by the famous UK Lotus dealer Bell & Colvill. Exactly 25 years later we will celebrate this memorable moment in time in conjunction with Lotus Cars and Club Lotus UK.
Amongst other attractions – some of which are still being finalised – many key people involved in the development of the Elise have been invited to share their memories. One of the highlights will be a free track parade for all Lotus Elise that attend on Sunday 1. August. Imagine that, driving your Lotus Elise around the famous Silverstone race track!
Our tour includes Car Club Display tickets for Silverstone Classic at the Club Lotus stand at a very special discounted price and a very valuable infield parking pass which allows you to park on the Club Lotus stand for free.
The Bends&Curves convoy gathers near Calais ferry port on Thursday 29. July 2021 in the morning. After crossing the Channel to Dover with DFDS Ferries we’ll drive towards Northampton where we’ll arrive at the end of the afternoon. The Campanile Hotel Northampton will be our base for four nights.
The return trip from Dover to Calais will be on Tuesday 3. August.
- Thursday 29. July: journey from Calais to Northampton.
- Friday 30. July: English landscape drive (or visit SIlverstone Classic).
- Saturday 31. July & Sunday 1. August: Silverstone Classic 2021 experience.
- Sunday 1. August: Lotus Elise 25th anniversary celebration, with a free track parade amongst others.
- Monday 2. August: English landscape drive from Northampton to Canterbury.
- Tuesday 3. August: Drive from Canterbury to Dover, ferry crossing to Calais.