Silverstone Classic 2021: Final call for road trip registration with Car Club Display infield tickets
Don’t miss out: Car Club Display packages for parking your Lotus at the Club Lotus stand or Lotus Drivers Club stand at Silverstone Classic 2021 are on sale until 31. May 2021 (subject to availability). Club Lotus tickets are included in the Bends&Curves Silverstone Classic 2021 road trip. This road trip is to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Lotus Elise at the mother of all race tracks: Silverstone.
Fill in the form to register or read on for more information about this epic road trip. A CCD-ticket is your one and only chance to display your car at the heart of the event and to take part in the Elise Track Parade on Sunday 1. August.
Anniversary logo designed by Julian Thomson
On request of Bends&Curves Julian Thomson has designed a bespoke logo for the Elise 25th Anniversary celebration at Silverstone Classic. As designer of the Lotus Elise S1, Julian needs no further introduction. The logo is at the top of this post, and we love it! Participants of the Bends&Curves tour will receive a polo shirt with the logo and more regalia will be on sale soon.
- Thursday 29. July: journey from Calais to Northampton.
- Friday 30. July: English landscape drive (or visit SIlverstone Classic).
- Saturday 31. July & Sunday 1. August: Silverstone Classic 2021 experience.
- Sunday 1. August: Lotus Elise 25th anniversary celebration. Key people involved in the development of the Elise have been invited to share their memories and on this day a free track parade for Elise owners with a CCD-ticket takes place.
- Monday 2. August: English landscape drive from Northampton to Canterbury.
- Tuesday 3. August: Drive from Canterbury to Dover, ferry crossing to Calais.
Due to limited availability and price fluctuation in Silverstone Classic tickets (prices are raised nearer the event) and in the costs of the ferry crossings, we can’t provide a fixed quotation. After registration, we will send a personal quotation.
Indicative, the participation fee will start at € 800 per person if you travel with 1 person in a car and € 600 per person if you travel with 2 persons in a car (price difference is due to the ferry fee and Silverstone Classic tickets which are valid for 2 persons in 1 car). In case two participants, who are both taking part without co-driver, are willing to share a car at Silverstone Classic, they can enter on 1 ticket which will save them € 60 or more per head.
The participation fee includes:
- Calais – Dover – Calais DFDS ferry crossing return tickets (Flexi rate instead of the cheaper Economy rate, because of cancellation option).
- Weekend tickets for Silverstone Classic (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) with infield parking at Club Lotus stand (valid for 1 car + 2 people).
- 4 nights in the Campanile Hotel Northampton and 1 night in Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel in Canterbury, based on a twin/double room and bed & breakfast.
- Commemorative polo shirt.
- GPX files for two English landscape drives.
The final quotation and payment instructions will be sent after registration.
- Registration is confirmed after the final quotation is sent to the participant and approved and payed by the participant.
- Tickets for Silverstone Classic carry a COVID booking guarantee, which means that if Silverstone is prevented from allowing spectators at 2021 events due to Government guidelines, all ticket-buyers will have the option to either transfer their ticket to the following year or receive a full refund. These tickets are not refundable for any other reason.
- Free cancellation of the hotels is possible up to 10. July 2021.
- Free cancellation of the ferry crossing is possible until 48 hours in advance.